- The koi you have now are more than likely healthy.
- If you plan to purchase more Japanese koi, you put the koi that are healthy at risk.
- Birds, Frogs, Raccoons and anything else that can get to your water have the ability to bring in unwanted parasites and/or bacteria.
- Your koi are no doubt valuable to you, probably even your most loved pet.
- Your koi may be large and worth more to you than a simple quarantine set up.
- If your already healthy koi do get sick, then where would you put them?
- Do you also have koi medications and a medicine cabinet for your koi as you do yourself?
We are seeing a major need for this so we are providing Taylor made quarantine systems to our customers. Price would be depending on how big your need is and what you would like to add to the system. We will do everything we can to get you into a quarantine system as cost effective a possible.
Try and always quarantine your new koi for at least 21 days before entering them into your current stock of koi.
For more information please see the other blogs on this site.